Do you like this story?
TC-Helicon release substantial firmware update for VoiceLive 2
Version 1.2 firmware update sees TC-Helicon adding powerful new features to the ultimate vocal processor.
VoiceLive2 has established itself as the ultimate signal processor for all vocalists. Whether intelligently adding harmonies, reverbs, delays and modulations, or even live automatic tuning, aka ‘HardTune’ effects, VoiceLive2 always delivers a jaw-dropping vocal sound that can quickly and easily transform any vocal performance.
Now VoiceLive2 has become even more powerful with the latest 1.2 firmware upgrade. Among the many additional features are new Rhythmic effects, Dual Mono output option, and dedicated Tap Tempo control using the Delay footswitch.
New features & improvements
• New Rhythmic effects
• Set tap tempo by holding the Delay button
• New Dual Mono output option
• Lead voice level added to preset and effects blocks
• Gender added to Double effect
• Guitar and lead voice phase reverse added
• Added momentary on capability for Harmony and Double effects
• Added +6dB and +12dB analog output modes
• Last preset recalled on power-up
• Added new expression pedal parameters including: more effect levels, delay send level, Rhythmic parameters, output level, and more
• Lead voice latency reduced
• Guitar compressor improved
• MIDI SysEx improvements for VoiceSupport version 1.1 and beyond
• Faster auto Mic Gain setting
For more details on the 1.2 firmware update: www.tc-helicon.com/voicelive-2