Do you like this story?
Revolutionary MP-75 Microphone Now Shipping
Now Shipping MP-75 and MP-70 modern performance vocal mics, one with added Mic Control exactly where you need it.
TC-Helicon has already revolutionized the tools available for the modern vocalist, no matter what the style. Now the revolution goes one step further by creating the ultimate end-to-end solution for vocalists with the addition of two high performance dynamic microphones.
MP-70 and MP-75
Both microphones are handheld dynamics that deliver the superlative performance that vocalists have come to expect from a TC-Helicon product, but the MP-75 comes with one added feature that puts vocalists in control of their performance – Mic Control.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides a high degree of off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces 50Hz to 18kHz frequency response.
What is Mic Control?
The MP-75 dynamic handheld mic has a single button on the barrel that can be used to switch effects from a range of TC-Helicon effects processors in and out. In this way any vocalist can switch effects and signal processing in or out of the signal path as they see fit. Simply hit the button that’s right there on the barrel and change your performance in an instant.
The MP-75 is a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance. MP-75 allows for simple one-button control of a range of TC-Helicon vocal effects (free firmware update may be required), including:
- VoiceLive 2 -see what’s new in version 1.4 with Mic Control
- VoiceLive Touch – see what’s new in version 1.1 with Mic Control
- VoiceTone Correct XT - see what’s new in version 1.2 with Mic Control
- VoiceTone Harmony-G-XT - see what’s new in version 1.2 with Mic Control
- VoiceTone Create XT- see what’s new in version 1.1 with Mic Control
- VoiceTone Synth- see what’s new in version 1.2 with Mic Control
- VoiceTone Singles
Available in store April 2011
- March 30, 2011 at 1:27 pm by Kevin Alexander
- Posted in MP-70, MP-75, Press, Uncategorized, VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone Correct XT, VoiceTone Create XT, VoiceTone D1, VoiceTone E1, VoiceTone H1, VoiceTone Harmony-G XT, VoiceTone R1, VoiceTone Singles, VoiceTone T1, VoiceTone X1
- 23 comments