Harmony, Correction and Effects for the Stage and Studio
This popular harmony processor has been used by songwriters, performing musicians, and jingle and movie music creators to put their creative stamp on vocals. VoiceWorks has a full complement of vocal processing tools from microphone preamp to four voices of harmony generation, pitch correction, reverb and tap tempo delay, compression and EQ. There’s even a song mode that allows you to step through a pre-programmed series of steps with the optional Switch3 footswitch.
- A complete signal path from mic input to stereo output. All you add is a PA, (or DAW) and your voice.
- Capable of creating up to 5 part harmony or doubling with your voice
- Harmonies can be controlled by MIDI keyboard or by setting key and scale
- 100 user-programmable presets
- Reverb and delay can be used simultaneously and have extensive editing parameters
- Thicken effect adds lush detune-style chorusing to your lead vocal in addition to other effects
- Compressor, 3 band EQ and gate
- Editor program for Mac and PC available free via download