Vocal Harmony & Effects for Keyboardists
If you sing and play a MIDI keyboard, Harmony-M is a must. Not only does it make it easy to add vocal harmony, but it provides a complete vocal sound that normally requires much more equipment, knowledge and setup. Imagine a bright, compressed vocal sound with a touch of reverb on the verse and then kicking in harmonies on the chorus of your songs. You’ll turn heads at every gig and rehearsal with Harmony-M.
- One or two voices of 4th generation intelligent harmony
- Interprets your MIDI keyboard playing to choose the correct harmony parts
- Separate Double effect using overdub algorithm
- Tone switch engages adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 6 reverb/delay combinations with selectable alternates
- 10 presets, each with A/B selection
- Selectable harmony voicing including octaves and the unique Bass setting
Easy Harmony Generation
Harmony-M has a good ear for music. It listens to your performance and decides what harmony notes would sound best with your song. All you have to do is choose one of the presets, then play your keyboard and sing. No pre-programming or extensive musical or technical knowledge are required in order to use Harmony-M.