Vocal Harmony & Effects for Guitarists
Kick your vocals into high gear with VoiceTone Harmony-G XT. With improved harmony technology and reverb from its big brother VoiceLive® 2, Harmony-G XT will improve your tone and surround your voice with pro effects and vocal harmony.
A wealth of new features makes Harmony-G XT a better-sounding and easier-to-use vocal effect footpedal.
- Improved NaturalPlay guitar-controlled harmony algorithm
- Front-of-house quality reverb algorithm and selection of styles from VoiceLive 2
- Selection of four overdub-style doubling effects with two more doubling voices available
- Reworked FX presets offer even more utility across music styles
- USB connection for easy software updates, tips, and preset backup using the included VoiceSupport applet
- Adaptive harmony gate added to Tone for a cleaner mix
- Easy manual selection of Scale & Key for singers without an instrument or horn players
All the features that made the original Harmony-G such a success.
- Listens to guitar and voice to create correct harmony parts automatically
- Tone switch smooths vocals with adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 18 combinations of reverb, delay and µmod shared by vocal and guitar input
- 10 presets available, each with A/B options
- Harmony interval selection includes 3rds and 5ths above and below, octave up and down, and the unique Bass interval
- Stereo or mono configurable output
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power and XLR input
- Guitar signal can be mixed in and share reverb or passed through to separate amplifier
- Fast, accurate guitar tuner