VoicePro editor Quick Start guide
In a recording session, or preparing presets before a performance, a PC/Mac Editor for compatible TC-Helicon product is an efficient tool for editing and back-up. The editors are supplied free of charge by TC-Helicon.
Improvements in latest VoicePro editor:
- All parameter string controls are improved and resized to completely fill their control areas: No more mouse-hunting required to edit.
- Numerous performance enhancements and minor fixes.
- A single intuitive editor GUI that edits presets, songs, banks and global setup data.
- Updated VST-Plug-in functionality under the latest Sonar, Cubase and Ableton releases.
- A complete PDF manual set (Quick-Start, User’s Guide, Data Management, Preferences Guide, VST Guide and Troubleshooting) integrated into the application under a dedicated Manuals menu.
- Fully tested compatibility with Mac OSX Tiger, Leopard, XP and Vista, including operation under non-admin accounts.
- Optional Set View, MIDI Event Monitor and Global Collection View features.
- Crystal-sharp parameter fonts that are independent of the host operating system’s rendering system for maximum legibility.
The editors are developed and supported by Vyzor. Please visit their site for support. support.vyzor.com
VoicePro Editor - Windows (18.7 MiB)
VoicePro Editor – Mac (21.6 MB)