Total Vocal Control
VoiceLive® Rack combines a transparent, digitally controlled mic preamp, a full suite of adaptive pre-effects, and TC-Helicon’s industry leading, complete vocal effects path to produce any vocal sound you’ve heard or dreamed of. Now, whether you’re constructing a giant vocal track for your latest tune or mixing front-of-house at today’s tour stop, VoiceLive Rack delivers the vocal magic. VoiceLive Rack is available in stores October 2011.
- Full mic channel with digitally controlled gain, phantom power and pre effects
- Complete vocal effects path; if you dream it, VoiceLive Rack does it
- Direct access editing and performer control via Mic Control and footswitch input
- Includes MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
Every effect you’ll need to sound like your favorite songs
VoiceLive Rack is bursting with the vocal effects that made VoiceLive 2 our best selling effects unit ever. These effects are studio-grade so your singing can sound like your favorite songs or define new vocal territory.
- Includes effects made famous by VoiceLive 2 including HardTune, μMod (chorus; flange & detune), tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling, and transducer (distortion and radio voices)
- Global Tone automatically “produces” your core vocal sound with adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess with manual over-ride
- Over 200 factory or 400 user presets offer a wide sonic range with room to grow
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument to minimize setup time and allow instrument swapping in performance
Guided by a guitar signal, aux feed from a mixing console, a MIDI keyboard or even no instrument at all, VoiceLive Rack has brilliant vocal harmonies for you.
- Harmony reference can guided by guitar, MIDI or MP3 player or key & scale
- Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmony intervals
- From smooth and natural sound to extreme vocal pitch shifting
- Complete customization with adjustable gender, humanization and more
Unique and easy touch interface
The lightest tap on a button is all it takes to activate effects. Navigate around the features and presets with an ease that becomes addictive. Use the weighted encoder to browse presets, then touch a button to turn an effect on or off. Want to quickly make an adjustment? Just push and hold an effect button to jump directly to its edit block.
An engineer that listens
Like a great audio engineer, VoiceLive Rack’s adaptive Tone feature listens to you and adjusts automatically to make your voice sound smooth and produced.
- Studio grade adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess reduce muddiness and contain
- Adaptive gate fights stage leakage between vocal phrases
- Manual over-rides offer additional user control