Let The Ultimate Guide You
How would you like your own personal celebrity vocal coach teaching your warm-up exercises for your gig – or a Grammy winning sound engineer letting you in on the secrets to recording your voice at home AND how to get the audio at your gigs just right?
How about your personal doctor telling you how to sing with a cold or a social media guru helping you develop your Facebook page? You’ll find this – and more – inside:
- 136 Music Industry Experts on every aspect of a Singing life
- Answers to 187 REAL Questions asked by Singers
- Focused Actions in 18 Chapters to Move Your Career Ahead.
Straight From The Experts
There are a lot of books out there for singers – and some of them are very good! But this is the ONLY book to connect you directly with leading experts in EVERY area relevant to your singing life. Here are just a few:
- Kimbra – Grammy Award winning artist
- David Frangioni – engineer to Ozzy Osbourne, Steven Tyler and more…
- Brian Felsen – President of CD Baby
- Al Schmitt – Engineer and Producer with more than 150 gold and platinum albums
- Divinity Roxx – artist with Kanye West, Jay-Z and Destiny’s Child, and more…
- Robert Bastian – leading surgeon, named as one of “America’s Top Doctors”
- …and over 130 more!
- See the complete list of contributors.
What You REALLY Want to Know
We asked 1,000 singers to reveal their deepest singing issues and career struggles. Then, we brought their concerns to the Industry’s greatest and best. The result is 187 answers to questions like these:
- What’s the perfect vocal warm up?
- How come some videos have 30,000 hits but mine only have 300?
- Won’t an audience get tired of me setting up loops?
- Is there any secret to nailing a high note?
- How can I “break through” into full time singing work?
- What’s the next piece of gear I need to buy?
- How can I get the audience on their feet?
No Stone Left Unturned
Managing money. Grumpy sound guys. Breaking through to your audience – this book has it all! Here’s a small sample from our 100 focused actions:
- Harness the Power of Your Fans
- Know Your Mic’s Sonic Personality
- Master Your Monitors
- Consider Some Gear Under $500
- Distinguish Good Vocal Effort from Bad Effort
- Make More Money at Your First Gigs