Hard-Hitting Vocal & Guitar Multi-FX
A compact wonder of complete vocal and guitar processing, Play Electric allows you to rock out with confidence! The hottest vocal sounds, including perfect backing harmonies, combined with best-selling TC Electronic guitar FX and enough amp emulations to quench anyone’s thirst for tone, make Play Electric the new standard for singing guitarists everywhere.
- Professional Vocal Effects and Tone with natural sounding Vocal Harmonies guided by your guitar
- Guitar FX styles from TC Electronic’s award-winning range of TonePrint pedals
- Powerful amp emulations from VoiceLive 3 with a dedicated guitar output
- User-friendly design with per-preset Vocal and Guitar FX combinations for easy performance control
What Every Singer Deserves
Keep your vocals clean with a tight reverb or simple harmony – or go all out with tasty delays, thick doubling, edgy hardtuning, cool modulations, and raw distortions – the choice is yours. And don’t worry about setting the key for those harmonies; Play Electric follows your guitar chords automatically for harmonies that stay in tune and in time.
All-You-Can-Eat Guitar FX
Whether you’re a shredder, blues picker, power soloist or a campfire chorder, Play Electric serves up tailor-made guitar FX from TC Electronic that’ll light every note on fire. Electrify your guitar in bestselling effects from the Flashback Delay, Hall of Fame Reverb, and Corona Chorus TonePrint pedals. Cool compression, evocative modulation FX, and distortion/overdrive pedal emulations round out the sonic smorgasbord.
- Reverb: TC Electronic Hall of Fame styles, Selection of Plate styles, Halls, Rooms, Springs
- Delay: TC Electronic Flashback styles, Slap Echo, Mod Echo, Tap tempo Delay, Ping Pong, Multitap, Spring Echo, Filtered Delay
- µMod: TC Electronic Corona Chorus styles, Chorus, Flanger, Detune, Rotor, Panner, Tremolo, Auto Filter
- Compressor: Subtle Tube, Subtle Sustain, Sustain Attack, Sustain Pop, Pumping
- Distortion/Overdrive (part of the Amp Modeling): TC Electronic Dark Matter Pedal, OD Pedal, Dark OD Pedal, Distortion Pedal
Add a Switch-3 accessory pedal to the setup and extend your on-the-fly control of the effects inside Play Electric. Put a Boost pedal on the first switch, your favorite Delay on the second, and Tap Tempo on the third – or any custom combination of Guitar and Vocal FX that suits your performance needs.
Personal Sound Engineer Included
Equipped with our trademark Adaptive Tone, Play Electric acts as your personal sound engineer providing the one feature no singer should be without: automatic and intelligent control of Compression, EQ, De-essing, and Gating, giving your voice the impact and presence to always stand out in the mix.
Premium Amp Tones
Lifted from the improved engine of our new flagship processor – VoiceLive 3 – comes a powerful and comprehensive selection of amp emulations, complete with editable control of style, drive, volume and a 3-band tone stack. Ranging from vintage British to classic American these amp styles will thrill the room when bringing a heavy amp and cab isn’t practical; you may even find you prefer plugging direct to the PA/monitors or an FRFR (full range frequency response) cab. If you’re still rockin’ it oldschool, the dedicated guitar output ensures signal fidelity all the way from Play Electric to your favorite amp.
- Amp Models: Clean Brit, Cali Clean, UK Clean, Deep Clean, Bright Switch, Warm, Little Thing, Chicken Picker, Brit OD, AC Crunch, Chunky Brit, Lil Champion, Chime Drive, 2×12 Combo, 4×12 Crunch, Swamptone, Nasaltone, Brown, Scooped, Metallic, TC Electronic Dark Matter Pedal, OD Pedal, Dark OD Pedal, Distortion Pedal, Acoustic (Flat), Acoustic (Shaped/BodyRez)
Intuitive Controls and Dedicated I/O
Operating and navigating Play Electric is as straightforward as it gets. Use the Up/Down footswitches or central knob to easily browse factory presets, or use the GENRE button to find styles that you like. Dedicated VOCAL FX and GUITAR FX buttons let you access effects directly, and the intuitive user interface makes editing simple and fast. Create your own library of presets with the FAVORITE feature for easy “setlist” recall.
Separate outputs for vocals and guitar make it painless for any sound engineer to mix the levels perfectly for your audience, or you can create your own custom panoramic stereo mix.
Make It a HIT
HIT is a performance-inspired feature for building intensity into any vocal performance. Press the HIT button to turn on multiple effects at once and create quick A/B scenes for each preset. Use it to add dazzling vocal effects for the chorus, or strip it down for the verse – it’s your call.
The VLOOP™ performance looper allows you to create complete guitar and vocal loops for solo jamming or impressive layered live performances. VLOOP is also handy for soundcheck; record a short phrase and walk out into the audience to check levels while your “virtual you” plays!