Perfect Tone and Patented Control
This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects. You’d expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
Does the world really need yet another vocal microphone? In our opinion no – it just needs one really good one. One designed for today – where the advent of singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. Singers are demanding more control. The effects used by modern vocalists require off-axis noise rejection and frequency response that the majority
of dynamic instrument microphones repurposed for singers just can’t deliver. TC-Helicon MP-75 delivers.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you’re making use of the latest in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
Singers have the ultimate location for control right in their hands
On the microphone – that’s where singers want to control their sound. This is what makes TC-Helicon unique among all the microphone brands on the market. You, the singer, are our customer and we take your input seriously. You’ve been unanimous in how you want to extend the control for your vocal effects. You want a simple way to creatively control your sound in performance without being tied to one place on the stage. Now, TC-Helicon’s patent pending Mic-Control circuit allows simple, single button control of all of TC-Helicon’s USB enabled vocal processors, including VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone Singles, Harmony-G XT, Create XT and Synth.
So what are you going to do with all this control?
When you’re setup and singing with MP-75 and your USB enabled TC-Helicon vocal processor*, you’ll have the freedom to move around the stage while controlling your vocal sound. For in-depth video demos and tutorials on how to setup and use Mic Control with your TC-Helicon unit, please visit tc-helicon.com/mic-control.
- VoiceLive® Touch: controls looping, single or multiple effects on/off, Talk and Favorite selection.
- VoiceLive Touch 2 : toggles Hit (multiple FX on/off), tap tempo, Talk, looping, Favorites and Harmony Hold.
- VoiceLive Rack : sets Bypass, individual effect on/off, tap tempo, Harmony Hold.
- VoiceLive 2: remote control of the single button looper or any Shortcut in VoiceLive 2.
- VoiceLive Play: HIT, presets, looping, bypass
- VoiceLive Play GTX: HIT, presets, looping, bypass
- Mic Mechanic: turn effects on and off.
- VoiceTone Harmony-G XT: turn your harmonies on and off for the verse or chorus.
- VoiceTone Create XT: bypass the effects when it’s time to talk to the audience.
- VoiceTone Synth: add the HardTune or Vocoding effect on single words or phrases with ease.
- VoiceTone Singles: chain the pedals together and set up Mic Control to turn HardTune and Doubling on and off – leaving your reverb and tone settings unchanged for example.
*may require free firmware update.