Do you like this story?
Mastodon – Featured Vocal Artist of the Month
Mastodon is the Featured Vocal Artist of the Month for March 2012!
BIO: Mastodon have never really done anything the “conventional” way. The Atlanta-based band formulated their own brand of highly-skilled hard rock over a decade ago when others were rehashing 80s metal, they prefer(red) to focus their attention on pushing musical boundaries even deeper by exploring their own creative process to the fullest.
We’re proud to offer 4 presets modeled from killer Mastodon tracks! For free.
- Masto-Burl (Curl of the Burl)
- Masto-Tongue (Black Tongue)
- Masto-Creatur (Creature Lives)
- Masto-Colony (Colony of Birchmen)
Preview the songs on iTunes!
Presets are available for the following products via VoiceSupport:
- VoiceLive Play
- VoiceLive Play GTX
- VoiceLive 2
- VoiceLive Rack
- VoiceLive Touch
- VoiceTone Synth *A preset featuring the settings Troy uses in Mastodon shows!*
Here’s how to get the presets:
- Hook up your TC-H device via USB to your computer
- Start VoiceSupport
- Click “Presets”, located in the top navigation bar
- Press the big button in the middle of the screen. It will take a moment to load
- On the right side of the screen, you’ll see a list of available preset packs for your device
- Drag and drop the Mastodon presets into the area with the rest of your current presets (you can put them in a blank space or overwrite other presets)
- Press “Apply Changes” in the top-left
- You’re done!
If you need more help with VoiceSupport, you can get the manual HERE
Learn more about Mastodon’s use of TC-Helicon products!
This preset pack is the first in a series of free monthly Featured Vocal Artist updates. Look for more to come each and every month!