Do you like this story?
Like A Little Controversy?
VoiceCouncil Magazine raises pointed questions for singers.
We’ve had some great questions lately – and we wonder what you think of the answers…
• Should You Auto-Tune Your Vocals? – Check out Wes Maebe’s Answer
• Where Do Most Singers Mess Up With Vocal Health? –Juliet Russell’s response to this question is short & sweet…
• What’s More Important for Vocals– Proper Technique or Emotion? Check out the answers to Craig’s latest questions on our Facebook page.
• How Do You Sing If You Have a Cold? – Leontine offers great advice on her latest Blog.
• What Does It Take to Make It as a Singer? – Leading coach Daniel Borch shares the secrets behind successful vocal careers.
If you have a different answer than those you see, be sure to leave a comment – our community is richer with your voice. …And if you’ve got a question you want to see answered, email me at email@example.com
-Gregory A. Barker, PhD