Do you like this story?
J-Pop Preset Pack Now Available for VoiceLive Play/GTX
Our friends at TC-Japan have created a special J-Pop focused preset pack just for you!
Tom Lang recently visited our TC-Japan offices. While he was there, he thought it would be really cool to get some new Japanese focused presets for our VoiceLive Play and Play GTX. The techs at the office were more than happy to oblige with 10 presets.
You’ll find some very interesting effects in this pack.
To get the presets:
- Connect your VoiceLive Play/GTX to your computer with the supplied USB cable.
- Start VoiceSupport and wait for it to load completely.
- Click on “Presets” near the top left of your screen
- Click the large button in the middle of the screen
- Drag the “J-Pop” pack from the menu on the lower right to the “working data” area
- Click “Apply Changes” in the top left to send the presets to your device
- Close VoiceSupport
- You’re done!