Do you like this story?
Gone Loopy Competition – featuring Beardyman – Winners Announced!
Gone Loopy Contest Winners Announced!
Hey Guys, Beardyman here!
It’s taken some time but I’ve managed to go through all your videos and finally pick some winners! It wasn’t easy as there was a lot of great stuff in there, well done to you all!
And now, the winners…
The winner of the grand prize is BartoxOfficial with his video “Bartox – Bangin’ Funk TC-Helicon Looping”.
Well done man, nice one – you’ve won the grand prize of $1000 and a Skype lesson with yours truly! Check out the winning video below:
An honourable mention goes to SquealyD with his video “Balloon and Vocal TC-Helicon Looping”. This is excellent and definitely worth a watch. Congratulations SquealyD your mystery TC-Helicon product is on the way! See the video here:
Aswell as SquealyD, there are four other entries that won a mystery TC-Helicon product for producing excellent videos. Here they are (in no specific order):
jpcmusic with his version on Peter Gabriel’s “Sledgehammer”:
neydimaculanganmusic with his cover of the Beatles “Come Together”:
222ACID with a pretty cool version of U2’s “Bad”:
And lastly, joecslsc with a version of “Feeling Good” using VoiceJam on his iPod:
To finish, thanks to those of you who submitted several videos for the competition. The top 5 will each be receiving a free MP-75 modern performance microphone and we’ll get in touch with you by email to arrange delivery!
Congratulations to all the winners and a big thanks to everyone that entered!
Gone Loopy Contest Details
Is looping your thing? Or do you just enjoy the fun and improvisory nature of layering vocal loops with your TC-Helicon product? Whatever the reason, why not join us in going completely looping mad with this competition!
Simply post a YouTube video of yourself performing a song incorporating vocal looping on your VoiceLive Touch, VoiceLive 2 or VoiceJam app (VoiceJam $4.99 / VoiceJam Lite ($0.99)) – Get creative, go crazy and get looping to win…
All entries will be judged by legendary beatboxer Beardyman himself. He’ll be looking for quality, creativity, arrangement, talent, great use of your TC-Helicon product and general loopiness.
What do I do?
- Record a video of yourself performing a vocal loop using your TC-Helicon Product.
- Post the video to your YouTube account making sure “TC-Helicon Looping” is in the title and that your video is posted between the dates of the competition (July 8th, 2011– September 30th 2011).
- Complete the online form to submit your video for the competition.
- Loop steps 1, 2 & 3 again to up your chances!
What can you win?
Grand Prize (1 Prize):
$1000 US cash & a 45-minute Skype lesson with legendary beatboxer Beardyman.
Runner Up (5 prizes):
A mystery TC-Helicon product.
Most looping video uploads (5 prizes):
MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control
The contest runs from July 8th, 2011 to September 30th 2011. Winners will be announced shortly after this date.
Submit your entry:
Terms and Conditions
- You are free to enter the competition as many times as you like.
- All videos must be posted within the time period of the competition (no previously posted videos will be accepted including re-posts).
- All videos must contain vocal looping using a TC-Helicon looping product.
- All submitted YouTube entries must state “TC-Helicon looping” in the video title.
- By submitting a video you agree to allow TC-Helicon to link to this and use this video for any marketing purpose as deemed necessary.
- Video entries must be submitted by email within the time period specified for the competition. No late entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to all persons worldwide excluding members of TC-Helicon staff (including artists) and their relatives.
- Beardyman will judge the winners of the competition according to his own criteria and opinion. Number of views on videos or popularity will not be part of or influence the judging.
- All judging decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.