Mic Mechanic & Harmony Singer Firmware Update
- Improved Gate performance to help eliminate open-mic feedback
- Added “Less Bright” Tone style for singers who want a bit less “treble”.
- “Less Bright” also helps to prevent feedback in loud environments while preserving the low end roll-off benefits of Tone.
How To Get The Firmware
- Download and install VoiceSupport
- Connect your Mic Mechanic or Harmony Singer to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Launch VoiceSupport
- After the updates have downloaded, click on the Firmware tab
- Click on the topmost firmware version. It will likely say “New” next to it.
- Allow the update process to complete. DO NOT UNPLUG OR REBOOT YOUR UNIT!
- The device will come back to normal operating status on its own
- If you have trouble connecting to VoiceSupport, try the steps in this HELP FAQ