Do you like this story?
Emma Hewitt – Featured Vocal Artist of the Month
Emma Hewitt is the Featured Vocal Artist for July 2012!
Bio: Originally the lead singer for Australian rock band Missing Hours, Emma Hewitt has made a succesful transition to fronting for the hottest DJs and contemporary electronic acts. As a singer/songwriter Emma has written and released chart topping dance singles around the world with some of electronic dance music’s biggest names including Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Morgan Page, Dash Berlin and the U.S #1 Billboard hit single “Carry Me Away” with Chris Lake.
In May 2012 Armada Music released the first instalment of Emma’s own ambient/ downtempo debut artist album which has debuted in the itunes Top 10 dance charts in the U.S, Canada, Mexico, The Netherlands, Belgium and Austria. The full remix and physical album package will follow August 3rd with remixes from Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Morgan Page, Dash Berlin and Ivan Gough amongst others.
Drawing from her extensive gigging experience Emma has co-created 7 atmospheric presets for live use. The presets are based on Emma’s go-to effect on VL2: 135 Silky Doubles, and the track “Foolish Boy” off her debut album. On VoiceLive 2 and Rack, you get 3 presets with steps. On VL Touch, Play and Play GTX, the steps have been rendered as separate effects.
VL Rack and VL2:
EMMA 4 STEP – variations on Silky Doubles
- Silky Doubles
- Silky Doubles + Octave Up
- Silky Doubles + Octave Down
- Silky Doubles + 3rd Up Harmony
2. EMMA FOOL – Emulates the track “Foolish Boy”
- Delay, Reverb, Doubling
- Delay, Reverb, Doubling, Harmony
3. EMMA DISTRESS – A fun preset for far our effects
- uMod, Delay, Reverb, Harmony, Transducer
Presets are available for the following products via VoiceSupport:
- VoiceLive Play
- VoiceLive Play GTX
- VoiceLive 2
- VoiceLive Rack
- VoiceLive Touch
Here’s how to get the presets:
- Hook up your TC-H device via USB to your computer
- Start VoiceSupport
- Click “Presets”, located in the top navigation bar
- Press the big button in the middle of the screen. It will take a moment to load
- On the right side of the screen, you’ll see a list of available preset packs for your device
- Drag and drop the Emma Hewitt presets into the area with the rest of your current presets (you can put them in a blank space or overwrite other presets)
- Press “Apply Changes” in the top-left
- You’re done!
If you need more help with VoiceSupport, you can get the manual HERE
This preset pack is the fifth in a series of free monthly Featured Vocal Artist updates. Look for more to come each and every month!
Learn MORE about Emma Hewitt and VoiceLive 2: