We’re shooting a new TC-Helicon branding video and we need YOUR help! Submit a Youtube video – 90 seconds or less – of you demoing your favorite preset (factory or custom) and say what you like most about the TC-Helicon product you use. That’s it! And here comes the good part: if your clip is [...]
- October 16, 2012 at 7:38 am by Jes
- Posted in Team Blog, VoiceJam, VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive 2 Extreme, VoiceLive Play, VoiceLive Play GTX, VoiceLive Rack, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone C1, VoiceTone Correct, VoiceTone Correct XT, VoiceTone Create, VoiceTone Create XT, VoiceTone D1, VoiceTone Double, VoiceTone E1, VoiceTone H1, VoiceTone Harmony-G, VoiceTone Harmony-G XT, VoiceTone Harmony-M, VoiceTone Mic Mechanic, VoiceTone R1, VoiceTone Singles, VoiceTone Synth, VoiceTone T1, VoiceTone X1
- 16 comments
Our web development team has been hard at work creating a Product Comparison tool! We’ve got a lot of devices, with lots of different features and effects. That’s a good thing, but choosing the device that best suits your needs can be daunting. This tool is designed to let you compare up to three [...]
- June 8, 2012 at 11:46 am by Craig Fraser
- Posted in Products, Support, VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive 2 Extreme, VoiceLive Play, VoiceLive Play GTX, VoiceLive Rack, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone C1, VoiceTone Correct XT, VoiceTone Create XT, VoiceTone D1, VoiceTone E1, VoiceTone H1, VoiceTone Harmony-G XT, VoiceTone Harmony-M, VoiceTone R1, VoiceTone Singles, VoiceTone Synth, VoiceTone T1, VoiceTone X1
- 2 comments
Renowned coach Jeannie Deva uses TC-Helicon technology when she teaches. Jeannie Deva has long explored the singer’s voice. Her years of research into the voice and the challenges of singing contemporary genres resulted in her voice training method known as The Deva Method®, Complete Voice Training for Stage and Studio™. But Jeannie has been equally [...]
VoiceLive Play GTX is the world’s first multi-effects unit dedicated to rocking the world of the singing guitarist. Pro-level TC-Helicon effects and state-of-the-art harmony processing is just half the story. Play GTX is also packed with top-of-the-line guitar effects from TC Electronic. Quite simply, singing guitarists will feel like they have a dedicated vocal producer and an experienced guitar tech sitting inside the box.
I wouldn’t necessarily say that my TC-Helicon products have changed the way I work but they’ve definitely made my work a lot more fun and easy. Just scrolling through the presets on the Voice Live 2 alone has given me new ideas not only for my current and future projects but for past projects as well. The Voice Live 2 & Voice Tone units open up so many possibilities. Where I once used to cringe at the thought of coming up with vocal harmony parts for a particular song, I now look forward to that aspect of it with the help of the Voice Live 2.
A short demo video showing the VoiceTone Singles T1, H1 and R1. The VoiceTone Singles line is a great, affordable way to take control of your vocal sound and add some awesome effects too! www.tc-helicon.com/voicetone-singles
Every vocalist knows that having great singing technique is an important part of their craft, but having killer sound and effects to support, capture, enhance and deliver your vocal sound on the live stage is another aspect entirely. You can be the best singer in the world, but sadly this is of no use if your voice isn’t being delivered to your audience’s ears in the best way possible.
- October 7, 2011 at 12:00 am by Joey Elkins
- Posted in Amusing, Press, VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Rack, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone C1, VoiceTone Correct XT, VoiceTone Create XT, VoiceTone D1, VoiceTone E1, VoiceTone H1, VoiceTone Harmony-G XT, VoiceTone R1, VoiceTone Singles, VoiceTone Synth, VoiceTone T1, VoiceTone X1
- 34 comments
“Learn who you are as a singer and know what you want out of your voice. Most people tend to model their voices after their favorite singers and artist that have influenced them however; many of those artists are not singing correctly either. So the key is to take the influence and inspiration and translate that into something that is sustainable and replicatable over time. This is a major component to good technique. Technique is king and I’m not ashamed to say that this year I will turn 48 in December and my singing has never been better.”
Seriously, the box rocks and the price rocks even harder, you’ve gotta check it out.
It even tracks the key your guitar is in when you play so no worries on tuning down, changing keys when you are a little hoarse… you name it!
I give Voice Tone H 1 two thumbs way up!!
TC-Helicon offers its renowned vocal harmony to an even wider audience with VoiceTone H1 – a two-part vocal harmony processor combining NaturalPlay guitar control and key/scale operation to allow vocalists of any musical background to get lush sounding background vocals. VoiceTone H1 is the ultimate in simplicity and the NaturalPlay harmony algorithms come directly from TC-Helicon’s flagship vocal processor VoiceLive 2, so there is no compromise on sonic quality.