We’re shooting a new TC-Helicon branding video and we need YOUR help! Submit a Youtube video – 90 seconds or less – of you demoing your favorite preset (factory or custom) and say what you like most about the TC-Helicon product you use. That’s it! And here comes the good part: if your clip is [...]
- October 16, 2012 at 7:38 am by Jes
- Posted in Team Blog, VoiceJam, VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive 2 Extreme, VoiceLive Play, VoiceLive Play GTX, VoiceLive Rack, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone C1, VoiceTone Correct, VoiceTone Correct XT, VoiceTone Create, VoiceTone Create XT, VoiceTone D1, VoiceTone Double, VoiceTone E1, VoiceTone H1, VoiceTone Harmony-G, VoiceTone Harmony-G XT, VoiceTone Harmony-M, VoiceTone Mic Mechanic, VoiceTone R1, VoiceTone Singles, VoiceTone Synth, VoiceTone T1, VoiceTone X1
- 16 comments
Our web development team has been hard at work creating a Product Comparison tool! We’ve got a lot of devices, with lots of different features and effects. That’s a good thing, but choosing the device that best suits your needs can be daunting. This tool is designed to let you compare up to three [...]
- June 8, 2012 at 11:46 am by Craig Fraser
- Posted in Products, Support, VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive 2 Extreme, VoiceLive Play, VoiceLive Play GTX, VoiceLive Rack, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone C1, VoiceTone Correct XT, VoiceTone Create XT, VoiceTone D1, VoiceTone E1, VoiceTone H1, VoiceTone Harmony-G XT, VoiceTone Harmony-M, VoiceTone R1, VoiceTone Singles, VoiceTone Synth, VoiceTone T1, VoiceTone X1
- 2 comments
VoiceLive Play is a new take on a compact multi effects unit for singers, but it is also so much more. Obviously it is packed with TC-Helicon’s pro-level effects tailored specifically for vocalists and state-of-the-art harmony processing yet it is in the details where ’Play’ really shines. Basically, singers will be catered to as if a dedicated vocal producer was sitting inside the box, always ready to fulfill their every wish and follow their slightest move.
Every vocalist knows that having great singing technique is an important part of their craft, but having killer sound and effects to support, capture, enhance and deliver your vocal sound on the live stage is another aspect entirely. You can be the best singer in the world, but sadly this is of no use if your voice isn’t being delivered to your audience’s ears in the best way possible.
- October 7, 2011 at 12:00 am by Joey Elkins
- Posted in Amusing, Press, VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Rack, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone C1, VoiceTone Correct XT, VoiceTone Create XT, VoiceTone D1, VoiceTone E1, VoiceTone H1, VoiceTone Harmony-G XT, VoiceTone R1, VoiceTone Singles, VoiceTone Synth, VoiceTone T1, VoiceTone X1
- 34 comments
TC-Helicon recently had the opportunity to catch up with Singing Success’s Brett Manning for a discussion about life, music and his thoughts about being a singing teacher. “I was born in Oregon and moved to Utah when I was three. I married when I was 25 and moved to California, and then back to Utah. [...]
“TC-Helicon has played an important role in this amplified, “mics in hand” methodology. TVS lessons are live and we do a lot of coaching on my students music, so when we migrate from the technique to the coaching of songs, I always give my students the “secret sauce” and hand over the wireless transmitter so they can enjoy the processing. Without TC-Helicon’s VoiceTone pedals, I would be left with old springy reverb and that just isn’t as cool.”
NOW SHIPPING: TC-Helicon has already revolutionized the tools available for the modern vocalist, no matter what the style. Now the revolution goes one step further by creating the ultimate end-to-end solution for vocalists with the addition of two high performance dynamic microphones.
- March 30, 2011 at 1:27 pm by Kevin Alexander
- Posted in MP-70, MP-75, Press, Uncategorized, VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone Correct XT, VoiceTone Create XT, VoiceTone D1, VoiceTone E1, VoiceTone H1, VoiceTone Harmony-G XT, VoiceTone R1, VoiceTone Singles, VoiceTone T1, VoiceTone X1
- 23 comments
Mic Control using TC-Helicon’s modern performance vocal microphone MP-75 comes to VoiceTone Correct XT in firmware version 1.2. The update also includes a number of other improvements.
With Valentine’s day here we at TC-Helicon are spreading the love by giving you the chance to win some great prizes by simply singing your favorite love songs!
Serenade us with your sweet sounds and Cupid’s arrow may just drop a TC-Helicon product on your doorstep on its way through…
TC-Helicon is entering NAMM 2011 with a bang. Fueling the vocal revolution by showcasing the five new additions to the VoiceTone line and the ground-breaking new Mic Control feature on our new modern performance microphones. Not to stop there we’re also demoing the ultimate iOS looper app – VoiceJam and presenting another update to the VoiceSupport application that pushes out new factory authored presets for products like VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch and more.