We’re shooting a new TC-Helicon branding video and we need YOUR help! Submit a Youtube video – 90 seconds or less – of you demoing your favorite preset (factory or custom) and say what you like most about the TC-Helicon product you use. That’s it! And here comes the good part: if your clip is [...]
- October 16, 2012 at 7:38 am by Jes
- Posted in Mic Mechanic, Team Blog, VoiceJam, VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive 2 Extreme, VoiceLive Play, VoiceLive Play GTX, VoiceLive Rack, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone C1, VoiceTone Correct, VoiceTone Correct XT, VoiceTone Create, VoiceTone Create XT, VoiceTone D1, VoiceTone Double, VoiceTone E1, VoiceTone H1, VoiceTone Harmony-G, VoiceTone Harmony-G XT, VoiceTone Harmony-M, VoiceTone R1, VoiceTone Singles, VoiceTone Synth, VoiceTone T1, VoiceTone X1
- 16 comments
Our web development team has been hard at work creating a Product Comparison tool! We’ve got a lot of devices, with lots of different features and effects. That’s a good thing, but choosing the device that best suits your needs can be daunting. This tool is designed to let you compare up to three [...]
- June 8, 2012 at 11:46 am by Craig Fraser
- Posted in Products, Support, VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive 2 Extreme, VoiceLive Play, VoiceLive Play GTX, VoiceLive Rack, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone C1, VoiceTone Correct XT, VoiceTone Create XT, VoiceTone D1, VoiceTone E1, VoiceTone H1, VoiceTone Harmony-G XT, VoiceTone Harmony-M, VoiceTone R1, VoiceTone Singles, VoiceTone Synth, VoiceTone T1, VoiceTone X1
- 2 comments
Renowned coach Jeannie Deva uses TC-Helicon technology when she teaches. Jeannie Deva has long explored the singer’s voice. Her years of research into the voice and the challenges of singing contemporary genres resulted in her voice training method known as The Deva Method®, Complete Voice Training for Stage and Studio™. But Jeannie has been equally [...]
VoiceLive Play is a new take on a compact multi effects unit for singers, but it is also so much more. Obviously it is packed with TC-Helicon’s pro-level effects tailored specifically for vocalists and state-of-the-art harmony processing yet it is in the details where ’Play’ really shines. Basically, singers will be catered to as if a dedicated vocal producer was sitting inside the box, always ready to fulfill their every wish and follow their slightest move.
Every vocalist knows that having great singing technique is an important part of their craft, but having killer sound and effects to support, capture, enhance and deliver your vocal sound on the live stage is another aspect entirely. You can be the best singer in the world, but sadly this is of no use if your voice isn’t being delivered to your audience’s ears in the best way possible.
- October 7, 2011 at 12:00 am by Joey Elkins
- Posted in Amusing, Press, VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Rack, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone C1, VoiceTone Correct XT, VoiceTone Create XT, VoiceTone D1, VoiceTone E1, VoiceTone H1, VoiceTone Harmony-G XT, VoiceTone R1, VoiceTone Singles, VoiceTone Synth, VoiceTone T1, VoiceTone X1
- 34 comments
TC-Helicon recently had the opportunity to catch up with Singing Success’s Brett Manning for a discussion about life, music and his thoughts about being a singing teacher. “I was born in Oregon and moved to Utah when I was three. I married when I was 25 and moved to California, and then back to Utah. [...]
TC-Helicon is continuing its commitment to performance vocal effects by introducing three new vocal effect stompboxes to the VoiceTone Singles line. Sing Hello to VoiceTone H1, VoiceTone E1 & VoiceTone X1
Introducing the simplest, affordable and to the point vocal effects pedals to date. VoiceTone Singles offer studio quality processing for stage in easy to use, one switch vocal effects pedals with built in professional mic pre with Mic Control.
Check out singer songwriter, and TC-Helicon demonstrator, Christine Havrilla as she showcases VoiceTone T1, C1, D1, R1, VoiceLive Touch and MP-75 modern performance vocal microphone with Mic Control. VoiceTone Singles & Mp-75 VoiceTone Touch & Mp-75
Live from NAMM 2011, Singer songwriter, and TC-Helicon demonstrator, Christine Havrilla shows how TC-Helicon’s VoiceTone Singles pedals let singers transform their raw vocal talent into a completely produced studio vocal sound that they can control. She also features MP-75 modern performance vocal microphone with Mic Control. www.tc-helicon.com/voicetone-t1 www.tc-helicon.com/voicetone-c1 www.tc-helicon.com/voicetone-d1 www.tc-helicon.com/voicetone-r1